At Switch Media Group, we take pride in our work, our offer and of course, our clients. We are committed to offering the most secure, reliable and trusted service possible. Our team represents our values, standing by our exceptional service delivery, to you, our important customer. Which is why you can feel comfortable working with us.
Our Statement of Value
Conditions of Sale
Switch Media Group Pty Ltd (SMG) is a media company specialising in the creation and broadcast of news related material for the real estate & property industry. SMG has decided to offer its services to take a contingent of real estate & property professionals to New York City in January 2019 for the Inman Connect conference. The following items outline the terms of sale for this venture.
- The Inman Connect NCY 2019 contingent (the “Inman NCY cohort”) is available to real estate & property professionals aged 18 and over who register their interest on the Switch Media Group’s website.
- Employees or agencies of Switch Media Group (“SMG”, “We”), their family members, or anyone else connected with the Inman NCY cohort may attend the Inman NCY cohort.
- Registrations into the Inman NCY cohort shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Switch media pertaining to new offers and other developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe.
- To attend the Inman NCY cohort you must complete the Registration Form and submit your name, email address. If you have any questions about how to register or in connection with the Inman NCY cohort, please email us at [email protected] with “Inman NYC 2019” in the subject line.
- Only one registration per person is available. You can register as many people as you wish on separate forms. All prices quoted are ex-GST.
- SMG accepts no responsibility taken for registrations that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or registered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by SMG.
- The closing date of the Inman NCY cohort is 23:59 on 31 December 2018. Registrations received outside this time period may not be considered.
- All bookings of flights and accommodation will be made from the registration material per the Terms and Conditions.
- Delegates will receive their tickets to Inman Connect NYC 2019, a single return economy flight to New York City and accommodation for one for seven nights.
- SMG accepts no responsibility for any additional costs associated with the booking.
- Delegates will be notified by return email and must provide their relevant personal details such as passport, ESTA and other detail to make the bookings.
- Bookings of flights and accommodation will occur once the delegate has paid for their itinerary in full.
- Flights to NYC will be from the nearest/closest capital city.
- Transfers such as travel to and from the airport are the responsibility of the delegate, including regional flights to the nearest/closest airport.
- SMG retains the right to substitute the class of ticket with another class of similar value.
- Hotel room types are standard rooms. SMG accepts no responsibility for changes by the hotel of room types.
- SMG accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of attending the Inman NCY cohort. SMG further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Inman NCY cohort. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of SMG for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- SMG reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Inman NCY cohort with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of SMG in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- SMG shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Inman NCY cohort will be governed by Australian law and delegates to the Inman NCY cohort submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
- Promoter: Switch Media Group. 555 Madison Avenue, NY, NY, USA.